Are you tired of every awesome business in NYC folding and turning into a 7-11?
Does the knowledge that CBGBs is now a shop that sells $200 jeans disgust you more than their bathrooms ever did? (and who ever thought we’d miss those bathrooms)
Want to make sure that the best music in the world keeps coming out of NYC, because NYC is the greatest place in the history of ever?!?!
Then click on this to help out Cake Shop, the place that launched such cultural icons as MGMT, Vampire Weekend, Jeff the Brotherhood, and, ahem, us.
Nobody’s been a bigger champion of the little guy than Cake Shop. And now, in exchange for drink tickets and other awesome swag, we get to be a champion of them. So go ahead, click on the picture, and know that you’re doing your part to save NYC from itself.
13 Notes/ Hide
- 2words1pic reblogged this from robicellis
- marcoaurelio22 reblogged this from robicellis
- hotguysandpeace likes this
- ny-charlie likes this
- kindergartener-drunk-with-power likes this
- supericakr reblogged this from robicellis
- meghanwithanh likes this
- alisonanon reblogged this from robicellis and added:
- nylzgr likes this
- alisonanon likes this
- chilicheesefrito likes this
- bobbycaputo likes this
- robicellis posted this